IMSI (http://www.imsi-pm.com) is a Global Staffing company working with Fortune 500 clients in the America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our range of IT, Telecom and Engineering Services includes:
• IT consulting and staff augmentation services
• Telecom and Engineering staffing
• Full life cycle development of Internet, Client/Server or Mainframe applications
• Maintenance and Support of custom applications
• Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services
• Software testing services
• Helpdesk support services
In India ( http://www.imsi-pm.com/india ) we are providing staffing, consulting and software development services to the MNC and large Indian Corporate.
position = Site Acquisition & Permitting Coordinator
IMPORTANT : CANDIDATE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND LEGAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED BECAUSE MOST OF THE TASK WOULD BE LEGAL VERIFICATION.
Purpose: Responsible for the implementation of Site Acquisition and Permitting process in Nokia-Customer Project
• Coordinate with civil works in development of model sites and site designs to ensure any local leasing or permitting specific issues are considered
• Coordinate with TI/NWP team in finding the sites to ensure any local leasing or permitting specific issued are considered
• Using updating and checking the content in Nokia infrastructure systems e.g. e-tracker, ensuring sub-contractors use systems correctly
• Analyze SA key matrices as reported in Nokia infrastructure system (E-tracker), propose and act corrective actions
• Check Site Acquisition activities meet project requirements
• Site Acquisition cost calculation for customer tender co-operating with Cost Manager using sales packages and sales items as per guidance from Global Service Line
• Supports Project Manager in Site Acquisition and permitting related scheduling and resourcing issues
• Prepare Site Acquisition RFQ, including model lease agreements for use by PaM.
• Support PaM in Site Acquisition partner/subcontractor discussions and negotiations
• Prepare Site Acquisition documents in customer and partner/subcontractor agreements.
• The interface for Site Acquisition subcontractors/partners and responsible for following up their performance with PaM. Arrange and/or contribute to meetings as needed
• Participates in progress meetings and provides SA and permitting reports.
• Using, updating and checking the content in Nokia infrastructure systems e.g. e-Tracker. Ensuring sub-contractors use the systems correctly in conjunction with PaM
• In projects – work with Network Planning, Construction Works, Site Design and Implementation. Ensure Site Acquisition activities meet project requirements
• Support Site Acquisition Works training for partners with PaM and OCD.
• Background in real estate / civil engineering / surveying. Preferably 1-2 years SA and permitting experience in telecommunication projects.
• Understanding Nokia project management concept, permitting, legal issues and contracts
• Ability to make lease agreement. Financial understanding, ability to compare rents/ways of payment
Typically 2-3 years relevant Site Acquisition experience, fully competent. Uses functionally specific knowledge, Customer Business Understanding, Partner/subcontractor management, Planning, Reporting and Processes, Site Acquisition & permitting
• Lead-time and progress in Site Acquisition and permitting against project rollout plan
• Documentation control in good shape
• Customer satisfaction projects
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dan langsung melamar click disini ……..